Saturday, March 12, 2011

























hello guys! :) i'm free now to blog the past few weeks happening! :D hehe. so i've been spending the weeks with my family, baby,sis's bf,& lastly my favourite girls <3 went to shop with sy last week or last last week? haha, i can't rmb :X bought a couple of things, not much. like nothing to buy? :( afterwhich, went to find baby :)lepak-> dinner-> homed! :D
i can't remember which day is it, after i worked i went to meet Linda & Suz and we dine at new york :) zomg, they ordered damn lot of food & what's worst? they cant finish the food they ordered! HAHAHA. well, we chat alot, kind of miss the time ): okay, i've met SY, L & S but not gc. it's been ages since i met her. walao, live so near also harly meet up :( poor thing ah. anyway, take good care of ur eyes okay^^ the next day, went out with baby, sis, sis's bf & sis's friend to town. Flea-> Lunch :) then to nex to catch' my ex haunted lover'back to amk S11 they eat like there's no tmr k. then i just watch them eat :( FML RIGHT!
last sunday, went our with L & S to town & bugis. bought a couple of things, as usual, not much things caught my eyes this season :( then, lunched at some cafe / restaurant :) one of their staff's service is like hell manz. :@ shall not elaborate. spoil mood only. then, friday went to RP for enrollment, damn troublesome i swear. Luckily Lynette acc me :) thanks !! :D hehe. mum bought me a macbook pro. & im using it currently . woohoo. i <3 my parents alot alot alot ! (L) next, went to meet baby. Lepak-> dinner-> baby walked me home after that :D so yesterday, met baby, after that went to somerset to shop & walk around :) then met up with sis & her bf at bugis and we have steamboat tgt. OK, IS FATTENING I KNOW. GUILTY MUCH :'( after eating, went to find my parents at Mandarin Oriental Hotel to pass my mum her facial wash :) okay, my parents are having their second honey-moon tgt. HAHAHA. After passing it to my mum, initially we plan to go sin ming there. (prawning) but im too exhausted so we head back home :) then they lepak awhile at my house. after awhile they left. :D
i know this post is freaking long, but im free now to post so dont find me naggy okay! :D

No comments: