Monday, January 31, 2011

lethargic



i already gave up! i tried means and ways to salvage this relationship, but also no use at all. what's the point when u are the only one who took the initiative while the other party didnt even do his part? tell me, what's the fckuing point?! it takes 2 hands to clap. well, for me....... only im the one who clap like a retard. is either move on or just conti like this. can anyone put urself in my shoe and feel the feeling of being neglect? being thrown aside like a trash? :'( no matter how many times i told you what i dislike about u, u'll never change for me.WHY? WHY? WHY? dont tell me it really hit the jackpot? that majority of the people say is because being together for so long that's why like this?? i had enough.. girls are always the one who give in to guys, listen and change all the flaws that the guys dislike.u didnt take the inititative to call me. why? seriously, what the fuck is going wrong? nbcb. FML.

No comments: