Wednesday, February 16, 2011





Been weeks since i last came in this space to update. so im hell bored now, shall start my story! LOL. this year's new year was average. makan hell lots of CNY goodies! :) shall exercise to lose weight! I've been working ALMOST everyday. mad exhausted! :( but i've to endure because of $$$. wahaha. On a side note, caught ' the rite' with melvin, sockyin as well as kelvin on saturday. Last minute decision though. The movie, i would rate it average. Sunday, i went to support my mum(SINGING COMPETITION) my mum was hell pretty ok, despite her dressing!! Valentine's day was spent with melvin, caught a movie called 'what woman want' actually, i wanted to watch it's a great great world / shaolin but that stupid melvin watched before already :( haha. still love him alot! <3 my valentine's day was pretty simple but i just love to spent the time with him, he's mad funny!:D oh! as regards to what he give me for valentine's day, he'll be giving be SOON!!! this is what my mum asks me, what he gave me! HAHA! i want to go prawning! YES, SOON! WHEEE. :) life's great sometimes. work again tomorrow, shag!

No comments: